Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fresh Vintage - Sketch Challenge

Happy Sunday!  What another fabulous weekend.  I had a great time at a workshop on Saturday and when we took Aidan and a friend to the Phineas & Ferb:  Best Live Show Ever! which was a lot of fun.  I wanted to share with you tonight the card I made for this weeks Stamping 411 challenge.  I decided to use the Fresh Vintage stamp set and Everyday Enchantment DSP and brads as the basis for this weeks card, and the best thing, you can get each of these items for FREE during Sale-a-bration!  I started with a poppy parade cardstock and then layered the designer paper on top (now this paper is designed with distressing on the edges of the 12 x 12 sheet so when I cut the paper I had two sides of the paper that were distressed and two that weren't.  I took a sponge and Crumb Cake classic ink to distress the remaining two sides.  I added another strip of DSP across the middle of the card and that layered it with Pool Party ruffled ribbon.

The main image was colored with Stampin' Write markers directly on the rubber and stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock and then punched it out with the 2 1/2" circle punch. Next I took my Crumb Cake marker and color spritzer to add all over the cardstock. I layered this piece if a circle of Peach Parfait that I cut out with Circle Cutter and then cut the scalloped circle with the Scallop Circle #2 big shot die and Lucky Limeade cardstock. I used the same ribbon for the bow and used a brad from the Everyday Enchantment ribbon and brad pack for the center of the bow. Three half pearls in the top corner and a greeting from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set punched out with the word window punch finished off the card.

This card turned out so pretty and have lots of elements that are sure to please. You will definately want to make sure to get these exclusive Sale-a-bration items before the end of of March. I hope you enjoy and have a great week!

Diana
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the Pool Party ribbon--really pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful. I love the way you made the bow with the brad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've married up all those colors beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, this is a spectacular card!!!! Love all those SAB freebies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog