Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Aidan!

Good morning!  Today we're so excited to be celebrating Aidan's 7th birthday.  I know every parent says this but it really does seem like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital.  He's such a good kid and we're so proud of the person he's becoming.  Like me, Aidan loves to plan things in advance and has had all the details of his special day planned for months.  I always like to make him a special birthday card and I think he will love this one.  It uses the Party This Way Stamp set (you can earn it FREE during Sale-a-bration) and cut out 7 balloons, one for each year.  I randomly stamped the Happy Birthday greeting on the background with Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive ink before running it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder on the top 2/3's of the card.  I used Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo baker's twine for the balloon strings and Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon for the bow.

The "Look who's turing greeting is from the Look Who's Turning stamp set and I cut number 7 out with the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet die.  I love how this card turned out and know Aidan will love it as well.  Before I sign off I have so share a couple of pictures of the birthday boy.

Here's Aidan (10 day's old)!


Here's the birthday boy now!

Have a great day,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog