Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Holly Greetings!

So I was lucky enough to attend my first Stampin' Up! convention last month and I had a blast.  At the end of the last general session Shelli announced that everyone in attendance was receiving a free gift pack which included the new Peaceful Season Level II Hostess Set, Deck the Halls DSP, Glass Glitter, and an Ink pad (you can only imagine how loud 2,800 women are when they find out they get FREE SU product!)

Unfortunately I was so busy when I got home that I had get to even take the plastic off my new goodies, this had to change.  This is a really simple but elegant card using some of the new items. 

Did you notice that wonderful new ribbon???  This is the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon.  When I first saw this in the catalog I thought it was for use in sewing but I really wanted some Cherry Cobbler ribbon for my holiday projects so I thought I would give it a try.  I have to tell you I love this ribbon!!!!  It's kind of translucent but it ties the greatest and easiest bows I have ever made and it looks so rich.


Enjoy and just think the Holiday Mini Catalog was officially released this morning so you too can order some of the items I've been teasing you with.  You should have received your catalog in the mail by now, if you haven't please let me know and I'll get one mailed to you.  You can also check it out here.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog