Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

So today Aidan starts Kindergarten.  He's very excited for his new adventure but while I'm so proud of him I'm also a little emotional since this means he's a "big kid."  Below are pictures taken this morning before we headed off to school.

Isn't he too cute!!!

I thought I would also share these cute gifts we made to give his teacher and classroom aide. 

This project uses the First Day stamp set (from the recently retired Summer Mini catalog) as well as the Play Date DSP.

This is picture shows how the box flips open and shows the little bottle of hand sanitizer (it's country apple, perfect for teachers!) I used velcro dots to hold the flap shut.



I originally got this idea from Erica, check out her creations and the instructions here.  I love her halloween designs and I'll have to make more of these for halloween.

Hope you enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog