Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Summer Mini Catalog Has Arrived

The 2010 Summer Mini Catalog was officially released today! I absolutely love all the great new collections and items that are available. The first item I new I had to get was everything from the Tropical collection as I loved the stamped images and designer paper (I've actually decided to plan the annual neighborhood BBQ we host every year around this collection, including the stamp set, DSP, and Bigz flower die.

This is another card I made for a swap I'm in and I hope the ladies love it as much as I do (I can just picture sitting on the beach next to the clear blue ocean water). If you want to come see and play with some of the great items from the new catalog make sure to RSVP for May's stamp-a-stack, it's sure to be a lot of fun.

Stamp Set(s): Tropical Party, Cheers to You
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP
In: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Slot Punch, Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Top Note Die, Lattice Embossing Folder

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog