Friday, May 14, 2010

I Did Not Forget....Stamp-a-Stack Projects

Our May Stamp-a-stack was rescheduled due to Mother's day last week I have been busy creating the remaining projects for Sunday so here are the last three cards we'll be making.

Stamp Set(s): Lovely as a Tree, Tree Triming, Tiny Tiny Wishes
That's Right, the Christmas card option has returned, isn't this too cute!!


Stamp Set(s): Lovely as a Tree, King of the Grill
Don't you just love how I used the same stamp set on two different cards and came out with such different looking cards.

Stamp Set(s): Elements of Style
This is one of my new favorite stamp sets and you'll love how we stamp and create texture with the new Lattice Embossing Folder. Also, you can't see it in the picture but the main image is sprayed with the new Very Vanilla Smooch Spritz (you have to try this stuff out!)
I hope you enjoy and we'll be stamping with you on Sunday!
Diana


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog