Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sneak Peak #1

I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. In addition to all the great friends I get to meet and create with I love the opportunity to try out some of the great new products before they're officially for sale. Today I wanted to share with you one of the cards I made for a swap I'm in.

As a kid my family loved to celebrate the 4th of July. We would always go to the Johnson Parade (where anyone who shows up can be in the parade) and then have a family BBQ at my grandparents, which always ended in a mean game of whiffle ball. The combination of Real Red and Brilliant Blue has always been my favorite for patriotic occasions so I'll be a little sad to say goodbye to Brilliant Blue at the end of June (I'll definately be stocking up for my personal stash).

I got the idea for this card from a christmas card we made last year and I thought it would look cool to swap out the snowflakes for fireworks. I love this card, it turned out exactly like I pictured.


Stamp Set: July Fourth
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, and Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Brillian Blue, and Bashful Blue
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Clear Circle Rhinstone Brads, Large Star Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog