Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Sympathy Wish

I love to make cards and gifts to give friends and family for happy occasions but it always seems difficult make just the right card when you need to express your feelings for those sad events. Every so often I have a customer specifically request to create cards to expand their card stash. In this case I was asked to have a sympathy card for our May Stamp-a-stack so I sat down to design a couple different options.


Stamp Set(s): Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Designer Paper: Cottage Wall Designer Paper

Stamp Set(s): Bloomin' Beautiful, Teeny Tiny Wishes, En Francis
I really like how both these cards turned, especially that you can change the greeting to any specific occasion. For those of you who are able to attend next months Stamp-a-Stack we'll be making the second card so come join the fun.
Take care!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog