Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cravin' a little Mojo!!!

Hey Ladies!


So it's been quite a while since participated in one of the Mojo Monday challenges but I shut the door to my stamp room last night so I could focus (gotta love it when your 4 year old loves to explore all your stamp supplies!)


This weeks Mojo Monday challenge was a lot of fun and a great way to celebrate the Mojo's 100 celebration. For my entry I decided to use the Very Thankful stamp set and the Kaleidoscope DSP (this paper is a bit out of my comfort zone since I don't normally use all these different Bold Bright colors but it's very sunny and fun and fits the images for this stamp set). The cardbase is Tempting Turquoise and has a panel of Green Galore and the Kaleidoscope stripe paper. Then I used the Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and cut the flag tails (love the ribbon scissors!)


The insert is another piece of Kaleidoscope DSP matted on to Summer Sun cardstock. The stamped image uses the turtle from the Very Thankful stamp set and is stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Basic Black ink. Then I took my Blender pen and Stampin' Pastels to color in the image. I cut out the image with the 1 3/8" circle punch. Then I used the Circle Cutter to cut a mat circle out of Temping Turquoise.


What a little cutie!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog