Friday, August 31, 2018

SSINKspiration Holiday Catalog Preview: Cauldron Bubble

Good morning!  The holiday weekend is here (well in a few short hours) and it's the end of August which means it's almost time for the release of the 2018 Holiday Catalog.  This time of year is so exciting and I can guarantee you there is so much to love in this catalog (but your wallet may become a little sad).  Today the SSINKspiration team are giving you a sneak peak of some of the great new products that you'll be able to purchase starting on September 5.

I always tend to start with Halloween projects when I see the Holiday catalog (I think it's because it's the first holiday we will see and even though it's hot I don't feel too odd making them during this summer heat) and today's card is the one I made for a group swap I'm in (I hope all the ladies enjoy it!)

For this card I started with Crushed Curry cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Maps Etc. Embossing Folder along the left side and a piece of Whisper White on the right side.  A piece of Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper is the perfect accent along the seam.

Next I took the Cauldron Bubble stamp set and stamped the cauldron and bubbles in Memento Black ink before coloring it in with my Stampin' Blends markers (there are six new colors of Stampin' Blends in the Holiday catalog, you will want to add them to your collection!).  I stamped the cute little cat on another piece of Whisper White cardstock and after coloring it I cut it out with the Big Shot and the Cauldron Framelits (your able to get the framelits and Cauldron Bubble stamp set as a bundle and save 10% on both) and then attached the cat to the cardfront with dimensionals.

To finish off the card I stamped the greeting in Basic Black ink and then added a spider web I cut out of Basic Black cardstock with the same framelit set and added a few Rhinestones to look like dew on the web.

I love all the new Halloween products in the Toil and Trouble product suite helps make so many great fun and spooky Halloween projects in a breeze!  Also, the framelits cut out several of the images in the designer series paper you will want both in your collection!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog