Thursday, August 9, 2018

Best Route Take on Postcard Pals

Good morning!  This week is cruising by and with my kiddo out of town I'm starting to get excited for him to come home (he's been on the go a lot this summer and I miss the little man).  Today I'm sharing another card using the Postcard Pals stamp set and was thinking of Aidan for a more "dude" feeling to this card which would be perfect to tuck into his backpack for school just to cheer him up so I used the Best Route Memories and More Card pack for this quick and easy card.

I started with Gray Granite cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Maps Etc. Embossing Folder for the cardfront.

The next two layers are cards from the Route Memories and More Card pack and I trimmed the Blueberry Bushel piece down so it was a square and is a perfect mat for the greeting.  I stamped the greeting in Basic Black ink on Mango Melody cardstock and then cut it out with the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits.  I used the same framelits and a piece of Gray Granite cardstock to cut the scalloped circle mat and then used dimensionals to attach it.

This is a great card to show off how greetings can be the focus of a card and you don't need lots of embellishments for just the right feel and I can't wait to give this to my kiddo, when he least expects it.  Don't forget about my special along with this weeks Product of the Week, all purchases through Sunday, August 12, 2018 that include the Postcard Pals stamp set earns a FREE Stampin' Blends single marker of your choice (to help you get coloring all those little critters!)

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog