Thursday, August 2, 2018

New Limitied Edition Stamp Set and Coordinating Framelits: Blended Seasons

Good morning!  Are you as excited as I am about the release of the new Blended Seasons stamp set and coordinating framelits?  I'm on a full on coloring mood lately and these big label dies with the stitching are just perfect!  Today I'm sharing another card using this fun new bundle, as well as the new Watercolor Pencils and was able to incorporate the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (now that's a triple threat!)

I started with Blushing Bride cardstock for the cardbase and added Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the cardfront.  Next I added a strip of the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and peaking out from the one side is a strip of Granny Apple Green cardstock that I punched using the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch (I always forget that I have this punch but it adds a nice little effect!)

Next I used the Blended Seasons stamp set and stamped the large flower image and greeting using Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it in with the Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen.  I added the piece to the cardfront with dimensionals.

To finish off the card I added a set of Rhinestones to help accent the greeting.

This is such a bright and summery card, kind of brightens things up with our unending rain, we at least seem to have a little bigger breaks each day, and I one of the things I love about this stamp set is that it will work for several occasions and seasons so it will get a lot of use.  Just a reminder, the items in this promotion are only available for a limited time, while supplies last so you won't want to miss out if this is on your wish list.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog