Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Quick and Easy Birthday Greetings: Bokeh Dots

Good morning!  We’re have a great time at Disney (I’m sure that’s no surprise as it is the most magical place in the world!!) but I wanted to drop in to share another quick card using the Bokeh Dots stamp set which is my featured Product of the Week.  We made this card at a recent birthday card class and I love it’s simplicity, which a hint of bling!

I started with Smoky Slate cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock as a mat for the Whisper white cardfront.  On the cardfront I stamped the Bokeh Dots stamp set in Smoky Slate ink to help anchor my dragonfly.  The dragonfly was cut out using the Big Shot and Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits along with a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  After cutting it out I sponged the dragonfly with Tranquil Tide ink and then attached it to the cardfront using Tombo Liquid Glue and only applying it to the body of the dragonfly so the wings have movement.

To finish off the card I added the greeting which is from the 25 Again stamp set and it was stamped in Tranquil Tide ink.

I love the simplicity of this card and the glimmer paper just adds an elegant touch, and of course this is a very mailable card, perfect to send birthday greetings!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:
Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog