Friday, August 17, 2018

SSINKspiration Coloring 101: Blended Seasons

Good evening!  I'm a little late posting this but the  SSINKspiration team is sharing coloring ideas, and we have lots of different options.  I decided to use my featured Product of the Week, the Blended Seasons bundle to create this card and used Stampin' Blends to color two of the leaves.

For this card I started with Crumb Cake cardstock and then added a piece of Soft Suede cardstock that's stamped with the large leaf image repeatedly using Soft Suede ink (stamped off once).  Next I cut the label out using the coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits and the Big Shot using Crumb Cake cardstock.  I stamped the greeting and then sponged around the edges to distress the label and used dimensionals to attach it to the cardfront.

Next it came time to decorate and I used Mossy Meadow, Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, and Gold Foil Paper to cut out the leaf outline using the framelits.  Then I stamped and colored the solid leaves and cut them out with framelits and attached them all to the card.  The final touch as to add a bow tied with 1/4" Copper Trim (I'm getting used to mixing different metallics which is oh so popular.

I absolutely love how this card turned out and it makes you just want to touch all the leaves with their texture.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and you can get on your way to coloring (it's great for stress relief.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List
Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog