Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sale-a-bration Starts Today: The Sky is the Limit!


Good afternoon happy stamper, that day has arrived!!  The Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration sale starts today and I'm so excited (I got up extra early to get my first order in.  Thanks for stopping by today, I am so excited to be participating in a New Catalog Countdown with SSInkspiration.   Today is the last day of the countdown and we have many sneak peek samples for you HERE!"

I decided to do another card focusing on the Sale-a-bration items that you can earn for FREE with each $50 you purchase.  Now there is something different this year that you need to notice in the brochure, there are several pages in the back with limited time offerings, which means these items will only be available through February 15, 2016 and then some additional items will be release that you can purchase up until the end of March.  Products on pages 4-15 can be earned during the entire Sale-a-bration period.

 
 
For this card I started with Early Espresso cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper (SAB item) as well as a piece of Rose Red cardstock that I embossed with the Big Shot and Hearts Embossing folder.  Before attaching the DSP to the card I stamped the clouds from the Sky is the Limit Stamp set (SAB item) using Whisper White Craft ink.  I also stamped the smoke trail image using Early Espresso ink and then colored it in using the Gold Wink of Stella Pen (this thing is awesome and a perfect way to add a little shimmer to your projects!!)  I also wrapped a piece of Whisper White 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon around the layers to hide the seam.
 
I absolutely love this little plane image so I stamped him on Pink Pirouette cardstock using Early Espresso ink and cut it out using Paper Snips before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals (I also added a single silver sequin to the propeller of a the plane.  The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Rose Red ink and then punched out with the XL Oval Punch and attached to the carfront with dimenionals.
 
You are going to love the FREE SAB items this year and there are a ton of great new items in the Occasions catalog, perfect for any occasion.  Make sure to check out the great new catalogs and place your order early so you have more time to play.  Remember, Sale-a-bration is also a great time to stock up on all those essentials, cardstock, adhesives, etc. so you can get something for FREE (that's what I do every year!!!)
 
Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Enjoy!
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog