Monday, January 4, 2016

Occasions Catalog Sneak Peak: Party Wishes



Good afternoon!!  I'm back with a bonus project today since I'm continuing to participate in a New Catalog Countdown with SSInkspiration.   Today is the fourth day of the countdown (only one more day to go) and we have many sneak peek samples for you HERE!"

Today I'm sharing a birthday gift tag I made using products from the It's My Party Product Suite (one of my favorites in this catalog!!) 

I started with a piece of Basic Black cardstock and embossed it with the Confetti Embossing Folder and Big Shot (since I added the circle elements I was able to hide the oval part of the embossing folder that doesn't emboss).  Then I used the Ornate Tag Topper Punch for the top and tied a piece of Melon Mambo/Basic Black Baker's Twine (this combo back is great!)

Next I cut a circle out of Gold Glimmer Paper using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch, and another circle using the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack and the 2" Circle Punch.

For the greeting I used the Party Wishes stamp set and used Stampin' Write Markers to color the image before stamping on Sahara Sand cardstock, cut it out with the Circle Collections Framelits and used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and Mint Macaron cardstock for the mat.

This tag was super easy to pull together and you could easily take this design and elements and turn it into a card.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a great afternoon!

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog