Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Winter Fun Continues

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!  We had a great time relaxing and hanging out at home.  This morning I'm heading out for a little post Christmas shopping, I love to stock up on gift wrap, bags, etc. for next year while the sales are so great.  I'm also so excited since we still have a week of fun before it's time to head back to work and school.  During that time we're going to enjoy a few winter activities, including ice skating which was the inspiration for this card.  It uses the Winter Memories stamp set and I cut out the ice stake image after coloring in a few elements and mounted on a piece of vellum and Baja Breeze cardstock that was cut out with the Window Frame Framelits and embossed with the Big Shot and Snowflurry embossing folder.  Then I just added a piece of Cherry Cobbler Polka Dot Scallop Ribbon (showing the backside) designer paper from the Candlelight Christmas DSP, and the greeting is from the Christmas Lodge Stamp set.
 
This card is so soft I love the holiday memories it invokes.
 
Hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday week!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog