Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Lodge Christmas Greetings

I’m definitely in full swing holiday preparations and while I’ve finished my families Christmas cards (I actually make them in the summer so there is one less thing to worry about) I know that many of you are still working on your cards so I want to provide you inspiration.  Today’s card is actually I card I made to swap for convention this summer and never shared it (can you believe that?)  This card has a Crumb Cake card base (I love how versatile this color is and use it ALL the time.  Next I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and embossed it with the Big Shot and the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder.  The striped paper is Island Indigo DSP from the In Color 2011-2013 Designer Series Paper stack and I added a piece of Cherry Cobbler Polka Dot Scalloped Grosgrain Ribbon.  The greeting is from the Christmas Lodge stamp set and is one of my favorite Holiday images we have.  All I did was ink the stamp with Stampin’ Write markers to add all the colors, huffed on the stamp and stamped, easy peasy.  This piece was matted on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock. 
I love this card layout and have used it with several different color combinations.  This card is also great because it’s easy to make so you can make a lot, is mailable, and still has a WOW factor.  If you haven’t decided on your Holiday card design this is a great option and let me know and we can adapt it to any colors you wish and make sure you have all the necessary supplies.
Enjoy,
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog