Thursday, December 20, 2012

MDS2 Makes Holiday Gifts a Snap!

Good morning friends!  Can you believe we're less than one week away from Christmas?  Aidan keeps saying he can't wait for Christmas to get here and I keep telling him that it's only X days away and will be here soon.  So we've spent a lot of this week handing out gifts to neighbors, coworkers, and teachers to let them know how much we appreciate all they do all year long.  The last group of people we have gifts for is Aidan's Tae Kwon Do instructors.  No only does Aidan take classes everyday but he's also in their before and after school care programs so they spend a lot of time together.  So for these gifts I decided to turn to My Digital Studio 2 and made these super simple and cute boxes and tags.  I used the Savor the Season content disc which is awesome it has the box templates, that you can fill with any designer paper you want, the box bands, even the tags that fit perfectly with the decorative label punch.  I changed up the stamp greetings in the tags and did use the new color tool to color in the stamps with different colors.  I even made some of the tags to have birthday greetings so when I had them printed I would have some for different occasions.  A couple of the tags are matted on silver glimmer paper that I cut out with the apothocary labels framelits and the Big Shot.  Then all I had to do was fill some cello bags with candy and tie them with ribbon and everything coordinates perfectly, in a snap.
 
I love how MDS2 makes it so easy to make cards, decor, and gifts that anyone will love and you don't have to spend hours on them.  There's still time to take care of those last minute gifts on your list so if you don't own MDS2 remember you can download a 30 day trial version of the software to try it out and make all the projects you want, even have them printed, awesome!
 
Have a great day,
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog