Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cheerful Christmas Wrapping

Good morning friends!  So I've been spending a lot of time this week completing and wrapping gifts for Christmas.  One of the things I vowed to do this year is to try to use as many of the bags, boxes, etc. that I already have in my stash before buying anything new.  While going through my stores I found these cute little white bags that would be perfect for wrapping little gifts for our family (can't say what it is since some of them read my blog).  All I did was add a piece of Be of Good Cheer designer series paper matted on a piece of coordinating cardstock.  I used a hole punch to punch two holes in the top and threaded either Gumball Green Stiched Satin or Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Polka Dot Ribbon to tie the bags shut.  The tag was made from the Tags till Christmas stamp set and I used Stampin' Write Markers to color in the stamp so it would perfectly coordinate.  The tag fits perfectly with the Decorative Label punch so it's easy to cut out and I used dimensionals so it pops up.
 
These bags are so cute and festive, and the best part was I used supplies I already had so I didn't have to spend any money.  The bags were also super simple to make so you still have time to make your own.
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog