Saturday, December 29, 2012

I Couldn't Resist Sharing this Santa!

Good morning friends!  I'm sitting at the hotel pool this morning while Aidan gets in one last swim (I love that no matter where we go if there's a pool Aidan has to visit and he always meets kids and has a blast!)  So while where here, and it's snowing outside I thought it would be OK to share another Christmas card.  This card uses the Wonderous Wishes stamp set from the Holiday catalog and while I love this set I haven't purchased it but I was able to stamp several images from it while at my upline's retreat in October and I just got around to coloring it and turning it into a card this week.  I used losts of Stampin' Write markers, classic ink pads, and a blender pen to color this in and tried to add lots of dimension and texture.  The image is so beautiful and fills up most of the page so all did was a piece of designer paper from the Festival of Prints paper stack as well as the 7/8" cotton ribbon that I frayed on both edges and a strip of 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon.
 
This card is perfect for the holiday season and just think, I already have one card made for next year, yeah!
 
Have a great day!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog