Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Picture Frame

I hope you're having a blast enjoying the last few hours of 2012.  I have one last project to share with you but I had to wait since this is a gift for a friend that we're seeing tonight and I wanted it to be a surprise.  I love to commemorate holidays and events with pictures and share those pictures so I thought this picture frame would be perfect for our friend to remember our great times together.  I used the New Year single stamp set for this project as well and embossed it with Silver embossing powder.  Next I cut it out with the Window Collection framelits and then trimmed off the top and bottom curves before sponging the edges with Pool Party Ink and adding two In Color designer printed brads.  I have lots of frames in my stash just waiting to be used.  I sponged around the inside edge of the frame with Platinum Shimmer Paint and then added a bow of Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon and a designer brad (it's retired but says "Genuine" around the edges which is fitting for our friends).
 
I added Pool Party and Island Indigo cardstock inside the frame so it matches and is already for the perfect picture.  I love to decorate picture frames and give them as gifts with pictures which I think friends love since it's personalized and unique.  We've had so many changes and events in our family this year and can't wait to see what 2013 brings.  We love all our friends and family and appreciate all the love and support.
 
Take care and Happy New Year and have a fabulous 2013!
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog