Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's - MDS Treat

Good afternoon friends and Happy New Years Eve!  I can't believe how quickly 2012 has passed and in just a few hours we'll be ringing in the New Year.  I'm a little late in sharing but I have three different projects I've made to celebrate the New Year so I've schedule several posts today so you can enjoy all the fun and get some great ideas for next year.  My first project is a candy bar wrapper I made for Aidan with My Digital Studio 2.  The great thing about this project is that the template was already designed from the Eventful Year digital download and all I did was add the 2013 and Aidan and tweaked the opacity of the greetings!  I love how simple it was and then I had it printed and wrapped around a Hershey bar.
 
I'm sure Aidan will love this and I love how these treats are so easy and can be tailored to any occasion and even personalized.  You've got to try this out and I can help you either learn to use MDS2 yourself or I'll help design treats for your special occasion.
 
Have a great afternoon!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog