Thursday, December 13, 2012

Elegant Wedding Greetings

Last month we attending a wedding for a work friend and I decided to make a card fitting the occasion.  When I think of weddings I always think of sleek and sophisticated so I decided a monochromatic card would be perfect.  The cardbase is Very Vanilla and I added Basic Black and then a panel of Very Vanilla that I ran through the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines embossing folder.  I love the swirling images and I added several pearls in different sizes in the holes for one of the swirls.  The greeting is from the Word Play stamp set and I heat embossed it with Basic Black embossing powder.  This was punched out with the large oval punch which was matted on a piece of Basic Black that was cut out with the Apothocary Accents framelits and Big Shot.  The final touch was to add a piece of 1/8” Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon looped with tails between the greeting layers for a little extra pizazz.
 
This card looks so stunning in person which I love.  The great thing about the Word Play stamp set is if you like this image, or another in the set but not all of them you can purchase individual stamps from this set under the current pilot program now through January 2, 2013 which is awesome!  This set has so many options for any needs you have,
Enjoy,
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog