Monday, December 31, 2012

Bright Happy New Year's Greetings!


I told you I would be back.  My next project to share uses the single stamp set New Year.  I was so excited when Stampin' Up! announced they were having a pilot program selling single stamps and since this was a new and exclusive design of course I had to get it but this is the first time I've inked it up.  I drew the colors for this project from the candy wrapper I made for Aidan and shared earlier today.  The cardbase is Tempting Turquoise and I added a piece of Basic Black that I sprayed with Champagne Shimmer mist (it's hard to see in the picture but it really sparkles in person.  Next I inked the stamp with Stampin' Write markers in a rainbow of colors (I love the rainbow effect) and cut the image out with the Big Shot and Labels Collection Framelits.  I used the same framelits to cut the border piece out of Champagne Shimmer Paper (this is not on the carry over list so you only have until January 2 to make sure this fabulous paper is in your collection).  I used the same colors to create a rainbow of flags using the Brights DSP stack and the Polka Dot Parade designer series paper.
 
This card is so bright and cheery and is a perfect way to start the new year!  Hope you enjoy and remember you wan only purchase the single stamp sets until January 2 so you'll definately want to add this to your collection.
 
Have a great evening and be safe!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog