What a beautiful morning! I'm loving the cooler weather and all the signs of fall, I even finished decorating the house and porch so I'm all in the mood for fall and this weeks Paper Craft Crew color challenge works perfectly with this. I decided to use Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze, and Mossy Meadow as my colors for this card to welcome the arrival of fall.
I started with Pecan Pie cardstock for the cardbase and added a piece of the Glow of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper as the cardfront which was matted with Cajun Craze cardstock.
Next, I took a piece of Pecan Pie cardstock and embossed it with the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder and matted it with Cajun Craze cardstock as well.
The pumpkins are from another pattern of the DSP and I just fussy cut some pumpkins as well as the leaves (which I did color in with my Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends. The greeting is the only thing stamped on this card and it is from the Fun for Fall stamp set and was stamped in Cajun Craze ink on Basic White cardstock before fussy cutting and attaching it to the card with dimensionals. The final touch was to add some of the Radiant Gems.I love this card and all the warm fall feelings it is giving. This card is also perfect for showing off how beautiful the Glow of Harvest Specialty Paper is (it was last months Product of the Month so you can get it for $5 with any $70 purchase, while supplies last!)
Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration, we would love for you to play along and share what you create!
Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:
Product ListEnjoy,
Diana


![Fun For Fall Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168136 ] Fun For Fall Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168136 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168136s.jpg)
![Glow Of Harvest 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 168598 ] Glow Of Harvest 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 168598 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168598s.jpg)
![Softly Woven 3 D Embossing Folder [ 168466 ] Softly Woven 3 D Embossing Folder [ 168466 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168466s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Pecan Pie 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 161717 ] Pecan Pie 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 161717 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161717s.jpg)
![Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ] Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119684s.jpg)
![Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154890 ] Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154890 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154890s.jpg)
![Radiant Gems [ 168363 ] Radiant Gems [ 168363 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168363s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment