Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC528: Trucking Along

Good morning,

It's July and we can't end the month with celebrating a little Christmas in July.  For this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge I decided to use some of the Online Exclusive products to make this fun Christmas card, while taking a little liberty with the sketch due to the stamps used and their shape, haha!

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then embossed a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock with the Big Shot and Painted Texture 3D Embossing folder.

Next I used the One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper and cut strips for a wintery background.


The stamp set used was included in the Trucking Along bundle (the stamp set is still available while the coordinating punch is currently out of stock but will be available in October), I just love this little "red" truck.  I stamped the truck on Basic White cardstock and stamped the body of the truck in Real Red ink.  I used Stampin' Blends to color in the tires and bumper before punching out the truck with the coordinating punch.  The greeting is from the same stamp set, stamped in Real Red ink on Crumb Cake cardstock before being fussy cut out and attached with dimensionals.

To finish off the card I tied a double bow using the 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine (it isn't exactly the same color but it coordinates with the blue tones in the DSP.

I had so much fun making this card and I see lots of these little trucks in my future crafting!  Please check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create using this sketch as inspiration.

Below are easy ordering links for products used in today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog