Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #339: Birthday Goodness

Good morning!

We're continuing with our quarantine craziness but at least the weather is supposed to be nicer this week so I'm looking forward to that.  I also needed a little break so I hopped into the studio for a little color therapy to play along with this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge (look at these fabulous, springy colors!)

I used Smoky Slate cardstock for the cardbase and then added Basic Black as the mat for the cardfront that's Seaside Spray Designer Series Paper from the 2019-2021 In Colors DSP stack.

For the main stamped image I used the Birthday Goodness stamp set and stamped in Momento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out with the Stitched Rectangles Dies before coloring it in with the Stampin' Blends.

I tucked another pattern of DSP, in Rococo Rose behind the stamped image for a pop of color.  To finish off the card I added some rhinestones, as well as a bow tied with Mint Macaron 1/4" Textile Ribbon and the greeting which was stamped on Rococo Rose cardstock and attached with mini dimensionals.

I have to admit, this stamp set is one of my favorites, who doesn't love yummy treats, and I'm sad that it's retiring at the end of the month (I'll be holding on to my stamp set for sure!) so I can continue sending sweet, carb-free, birthday greetings.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing as inspiration and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog