Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #323: Christmas Gleaming

Good morning!

I love all holiday (an excuse to decorate and celebrate, who wouldn't love that) and Christmas definitely tops the list.  When I saw this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge I knew it would be perfect to show off some of the fabulous products in the Brightly Gleaming Product Suite (it's a favorite!)

I started with a Crumb Cake cardbase and then added a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock for the cardbase.  On the cardbase I started with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies to cut an outline and then used the small star image from the So Many Stars and stamped in the top right and bottom left corner using the Celestial Copper Delicata Metallic ink (this ink is amazing, you will love it!).

Next I used the same die that I used on the cardbase to cut a piece of the Brightly Gleaming Speciality Designer Series Paper and attached it over the cut out label lines using dimensionals.

Next I stamped three different ornaments using the copper ink as well as Pretty Peacock ink on Very Vanilla, Old Olive cardstock and then cut them out with the coordinating Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (don't forget you can get the stamp set and coordinating punches as a bundle and save 10%).

To finish off the card I added the greeting from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set which was stamped in Copper ink on Night of Navy cardstock and then tied a little bow using the Copper 1/4" Trim and attached it to the top of one of the ornaments.

I did the happy dance when I finished this card, I just love all the copper accents and those ornaments, so fun! Now I know the Copper ink is already on backorder but I would suggest adding it to your next order so you save your place in line so once more gets in stock it will automatically ship out.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using this fun card sketch and we would love to see what you create!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used in today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great card, how did you get a product list going love that idea great blog all over. Happy to follow https://meganshappycraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog