Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Theme Challenge #PCC338: Everything is Rosy

Good morning,

It seems like every year we're trying to see if we can cram any more things into the month of May, we really have reached the saturation level but got to just keep moving.  All this means I haven't had loads of time to be in the studio but this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge was so great I knew I needed to play along and the Everything is Rosy Product Medley is perfect for making a fast and fabulous card.

I started with Whisper White Thick cardstock for the cardbase and then added a layer of Night of Navy cardstock as a mat for the Melon Mambo cardfront which was embossed with the Big Shot and Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder (this folder is perfect as it looks like the textured paper we used to sell so I can have any color textured paper in no time).

Next I added a square of Designer Series Paper (one with Rose Gold accents of course) and tucked a couple of the floral pieces I die cut with the Everything is Rosy dies and Rose Gold Foil Paper, as well as a strip of Night of Navy Ribbon that's trimmed in Rose Gold metallic (love it!!)

For the greeting I used one of the die cut pieces that come in the kit and stamped using the Everything is Rosy stamp set and Night of Navy and Melon Mambo ink (I stamped off once for the Navy leaves around the flower) before attaching the greeting to the cardfront with dimensionals.

The final touches were some pearls I colored with a Light Flirty Flamingo Blends pen (every close to the pink in the DSP) as well as the flower which was another die cut piece and I sponged it using Night of Navy ink to change up the color.

I love all the different elements that help bring texture and dimension to the card while not being really fussy.  Oh and of course there is the Rose Gold everywhere (yes I am addicted!!)  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to play along with us and share your creation.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pretty colors you used on this. I am also loving the copper leaves against the pink. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog