Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Theme Challenge #PCC328: Incredible Like You

Good morning!

While we all love to impress with crazy, over the top cards we also have those times when we need something quick and simple and they still mean just as much to the receiver.  This week the Paper Craft Crew has a fun theme challenge where we're all embracing this simple stamping approach.  Now I have to admit, I think I spent more time on this making sure not to add a lot, versus my cards that have lots of layers, embellishments, etc. Keeping it simple is an art in itself.

Today's card uses Whisper White Thick cardstock for the cardbase and then has a piece of Basic Black cardstock as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront.

I used the Incredible Like You stamp set as it's got lots of wonderful greetings and images that really helps you get a "bang for your buck".  I started by stamping the striped image along the left side using Flirty Flamingo ink.  Next I stamped the flower stem which a two step stamp using Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive ink.  The greeting was stamped in Basic Black ink.

The top of the flower is also two step stamped on a scrap piece of Whisper White paper using Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo ink (the images in this stamp set have some great detail that really helps dress it up).  After stamping I cut the flower out using Paper Snips and then attached it with dimensionals.  The final touch, of course a little bling, so I added a single rhinestone as the dot on the "i" in the greeting.

The black is a perfect way to offset the white and colors of this card and I love how it turned out, even if I didn't use the Big Shot, ribbons, etc.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using simple stamping and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog