Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC327: Part of My Story

Good morning!

It's hard to believe it's the middle of February and we're half way through Sale-a-bration.  This is my favorite time of year as I love earning exclusive, free products for things I was planning on buying anyway.  This week I'm playing with the Part of My Story stamp set, which is a SAB freebie and has some great greetings and using it for this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.

I started with Whisper White Thick cardstock for the cardbase and then added Basic Black cardstock as a mat for the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.




Next I cut a circle out of Highland Heather cardstock with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits and then embossed it with the Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder.  In between the two circles I added another coordinating pattern of the DSP as well as a piece of Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" Ombre Ribbon.

For the greeting I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color direct to the stamp to add all the colors and then stamped on Whisper White cardstock before cutting it out with the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits and attached it with dimensionals.  For the final details I added some Basic Black Faceted Dots on the DSP and then cut a little butterfly out of Basic Black cardstock using the Big Shot and Well Written Framelits

All the different textures and elements really help dress this card up while letting the greeting be the star, just what I was going for.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team shared for inspiration and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card. I love the color combination and your mix of papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog