Friday, May 31, 2013

Bonus Post: Dapper Dad and Beyond Plaid Today's the Last Day to Get Them!

Good afternoon.  I'm back because I wanted to share a quick card idea that is perfect for Father's Day and uses two stamp sets, Dapper Dad, and Beyond Plaid that are in the Spring Catalog and today is the LAST day to order these stamp set so I want to make sure you have these great sets for your upcoming Father's Day (or birthday, retirement, etc) projects.  These cards came together really quickly I used the Big Shot and the Houndstooth Embossing folder and the greeting is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set.  I cut out the bow ties to and attached them with dimensionals so they pop and look like a men's dress shirt and tie.  The final touch was to add three Metallic brads down the center for buttons (I used my paper piercer and mat pack to get the holes lined up perfectly.

These cards and fresh and fun and have just the right touch of "guyness", love it.

I wanted to remind you that not only is today the last day to order from the Spring catalog but starting at 2:00 PM EST today you can start ordering from the new 2013-2014 Annual Catalog, which means that we have an overlap and for this afternoon only you can order from those catalogs as well as the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog.  You can order from the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog now through June 3 so this is the perfect time to not only stock up on all the fresh new products and colors but also grab all those retiring items that have been on your wish list.  Join me tomorrow from 1:30-3:30 as we say goodbye to the retiring products and hello to new items.  I'll have free gifts and a free Make and Take for all who attend, you can pick up your new catalog and take advantage of my BOGO sale so you can get twice the amount of product for your dollar, AWESOME!  This is also perfect to stock up on product to use for summer projects and craft kits for the kids while they're out of school.  Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog