Sunday, August 19, 2012

First Day of School: MDS Layout

Good evening friends!  We had another great weekend and spent a lot of time working to get ready for our upcoming vacation.  Tonight I've been working on finishing up some MDS projects so I can get my print products ordered this month while they're on sale for 31% off (love it!)  Today I'm sharing a page I made for Aidan's first day of First Grade last year.  I can't believe this time a year agowe were getting ready to start at a new school, needless to say we're much more relaxed going into the start of classes now that we have a year under our belts.

This page was a lot of fun and super simple since I used another designer template, this time from the Back to School digital download.    There are so many fun elements in this kit, including individual elements, scrapbook page layouts, a calendar, and even journal tempates, so many possibilities.


I did add several elements to the page to jazz it up. I have to say, I'm completely in love with MDS2, it makes projects a breeze, you have to try it out and you can for free for 30 days, whoo hoo!
Enjoy,
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog