Saturday, August 25, 2012

Disney Magic Projects: Day 1

Good morning!  We had a long night last night, but our vacation has officially started, yeah!  Since we're going on a Disney Cruise I've been working on several Disney themed projects for the cruise that I'm going to be sharing with you this week.  This first project is name magnets for our stateroom door.  On Disney cruises guests have a lot of fun decorating their doors with magnets so I new I could whip some up quickly with the Big Shot.  These Mickey heads are cut out with the Clear Circle Bigz die for the head and the 1 3/4" circle punch for the ears.  Then I ran all the pieces through the big shot with the Chevron embossing folder.

I used Real Red cardstock and the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet (retired) and added a bow with Daffodil Delight 1/4" grosgrain ribbon for the boys and Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon for the Minnie bow.  These turned out so cute and will look great with the photo magnet we had made.  I'll make sure to take a picture of our fully decorated door to share when we get back.
 
Enjoy!
 
Diana

Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog