Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mouthwatering, Take Two!

Good morning friends.  As promised today I wanted to share another project using the Mouthwatering Stamp set. This card was a breeze to make but has lots of fun elements.  I started with a cardbase of Crumb Cake and added a piece of DSP from the Summer Smooches DSP matted with Old Olive that  I cut a "V" out of the middle so it's a flag.  Then I stamped the cherries using Stampin' Write Markers and punched it out with the 2 1/2" circle punch.  Then I used the circle cutter to cut a circle with Old Olive as a mat.  The white doily is actually from the Flirtatious DSP and was part of the lazer cut doilies (it's actually Pumpkin Pie) but the reverse was white and perfect for this card).  Next I added an Old Olive button from the Brights button pack and used White baker's twine to tie a bow in the center.   The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and was stamped in Chocolate Chip. 

I seem to be on a birthday card kick lately, you can never have too many birthday cards.

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog