Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bordering on Romance: Sketch Challenge

Good evening friends!  We're being spoiled here by this beautiful "summer" weather, it's only April.  Thankfully we were able to spend lots of time outdoors so we could soak it up.  So when it came to sitting down today to make my card for this weeks Stamping 411 challenge I definitely wanted something flowery and cheery.  I decided to use the Bordering on Romance stamp set that's only guaranteed to be available through the end of this month, can you please I ordered this set during my preorder in December and today was the first time I inked it up.  I stared with a Baja Breeze card base and added two different pieces of designer series paper from the Twitterpated DSP, along with Baja Breeze Pleated Satin ribbon.  For the main stamped image I used Basic Grey ink and randomy stamped the two large floral images all over the cardstock and then colored them in with my Stampin' Write markers

The final touch was to add a greeting to the card and again I reached for the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and punched it out with the Word Window Punch and matted it with the Modern Label Punch.  The greeting was popped up with dimensionals so it really stands out.  What a fun stamp set, I'm definately going to be using it again soon.  All the diffent patterns really complement each other and make for a beautiful card.

Have a great week,

Diana
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you inked up this stamp set because this card is stunning! Way to go Diana!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog