Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-a-Bration Has Arrived! Elementary Elegance

Good morning and happy Tuesday!  I'm very excited because today is the first day of Sale-a-bration, Stampin' Up!s biggest sale of the year!  I love this sale and all the great products we can earn for FREE.  This card uses three of the exclusive items available during this promotion.  The stamp set is Elementary Elegance and I love it.  The scroll pattern in stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock with Soft Suede Ink.  Then I stamped the coordinating greeting on Very Vanilla with Calypso Coral ink, punched out with the Curly Label Punch, and sponged with Soft Sky.  I used Poppy Parade cardstock for the cardbase and used the new Adorning Accents embossing folder to emboss the scroll along the bottom.  Next a took a piece of Everyday Enchantment DSP and used the coordinating Adorning Accents Edglet die to cut the DSP with the same scroll.  The final touch was to punch a strip of Soft Sky cardstock with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch.  I threaded a piece of 1/8" Lucky Limeade organza ribbon through the punched paper from the Everyday Enchantment ribbon bundle.

I love this card, it definately has a vintage feel that's simple yet elegant, all at the same time.  I'm definately going to have fun using these great new items, so make sure you don't miss out. 

Enjoy!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog