Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lovely Letterpress Plates

Happy Tuesday!  Today I have another Valentine to share with you from a team swap I participated in in November and forgot to share.  The key to this card is the letterpress plates and the Big Shot, where the letterpress plate debosses the image and pushes the ink into the cardstock.  Also, with all the guys in our house I really wanted to make a card that didn't have lots of pink, girly stuff.  This card uses the Lots of Love letterpress plate, Versamark ink, and Marina Mist cardstock.    The stamped image uses the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set and Petite Pairs (for the greeting).

Then I added a couple of tags with the Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, and 3 hearts punched with the Small Heart Punch and Red and Silver Glimmer Paper (I was so happy the Silver Glimmer paper was on the carryover list from the holiday mini catalog).  This card is pretty simple but has lots of textures that are fun.

Hope you enjoy and have a great day,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog