Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps


Good morning!  So I wrote this weekend that we used Stampin' Up's new Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps this weekend and thought I would share some pictures and tips.

I used the Sugar Cookie receipe that was included with the stamp set.  In the first batch (pictured below) I split the dough and colored half blue for the snowflakes.  I stamped the dough balls right after making them.  Making them this way they tended to spread more and have cracked edges.


This next picture is of a package I created with the cookies just to show a simple way to present them as gifts.


Saturday morning I made a second batch of dough and refridgerated the individual dough balls so the kids to stamp them during class.  We also used a biscuit cutter to trim the edges to make them smooth.  Both versions turned out great and taste great, like shortbread cookies.

These were fun to make and the kids had a blast.  I preferred the cookies using the refrigerated dough and will definately be making them again.

Don't miss out on getting your cookie stamps, perfect for the upcoming holidays!

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog