Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fun Little Spider Halloween Greetings

Good morning!  We're just a couple of days away from halloween, where has this month gone?  Today I want to show you another halloween card I made for our family.  When the new catalog was released in July I immediately knew I had to have the Kidoodles stamp set.  The images are so cute and perfect for little ones and this spider in particular makes me giggle everytime I see it. 
This card is pretty straight forward, here's a list of items I used:

Kidoodles Stamp Set
Big Shot
Spider Web Embossing Folder
Frightful Sights DSP
Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Basic Black 3/8" Polka Dot Scallop Grosgrain Ribbon

This card is sure to please.  Hope you enjoy!

Happy Stamping,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog