Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Candle

One things I absolutely love about all of Stampin' Up's catalogs is that every page is full of samples and projects that just make me want to buy everything so I can make everything.  One thing that really caught my eye in the Holiday mini catalog was the candle that was decorated with the Paisely Prints stamp set.  I knew this candle idea would be perfect for fall decorating.  This all came together when I found these great candles at a local craft store that look like a basket weave. 

All I did was add some Old Olive 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and an Antique Brad.  I stamped 3 leaves from the Paisely Prints stamp set with Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze classic ink.  I cut the leaves out with Paper Snips and used linen thread to attach them to the ribbon. 


Tada!  Instant fall decorations that will look perfect on the mantel.  This just goes to show how simple it is to create fabulous decor without costing a lot.

Enjoy!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog