Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm Still Here

It's been forever since I've posted. It's not for lack of stamping however. I leave on Wednesday for my first ever Stampin' Up! convention and I'm SOOO excited! What I wasn't prepared for was all the prep work that went into getting ready for convention, I've never seen so many swaps neatly lined up in baggies. I'm not quite done but the finish line is in sight (if I don't decide to add more). But I didn't want to neglect you so below are two cards I made last month with new stamp set Baby Bundle. While the paper and ribbons are now retired I thought you would love to see how cute this new stamp set is.



Make sure to check back this week, I'm posting my convention customer special Wednesday morning and I'll be posting my swaps each day so you can see what I'll be swapping in Salt Lake City. I can't wait for all the new news and ideas I'm going to get and bring them back to share!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog