Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I don't know about you but I've been looking forward to July 1 for weeks! Today is start of a new Stampin' Up! year which means the new Idea Book and Catalog is being released (whoo hoo!) I'm in love will all the new colors, including 5 fabulous new In Colors, designer paper, stamps, you name it.

As a demonstrator I had the opportunity to purchase some of the items early so this way I can share with you some great new samples. Below are two samples using the new Perfect Punches stamp set, you know how I love stamp sets that coordinate with our punches, as well as the new Greenhouse Gala DSP and 1/8" Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon.


I think I also forgot to mention the new Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder....I'm officially in love.

Enjoy and contact me to your copy of the new catalog.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog