Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Time for a Sketch Challenge...With a Twist!

Good afternoon Ladies. We had a great time this weekend and everyone had a great time discovering all the great things you could do with a Simply Scrappin' kit, on top of just scrapbooks. Thank you all for attending. I decided that after the class was over that I really needed spend some time trying out Stampin' UP!s new digital crafting software, My Digitial Studio. While working with this great new program I decided to combine my pratice with this weeks Stamping 411 challenge, so my entire project was created digitally.


I used the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit designer paper and embellishments from the , as well as the Winter Post stamp set. This was really fun and I'm looking forward to seeing all that this software has to offer.

Have a great week!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Diana! You KNOW I love that stamp set! This looks great with the MDS. Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MDS too!! This card is so festive!!! Thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute...great way to design a card before actually using paper and accessories! Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great MDS card!! I love that stamp set too! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty! Love this combination. Very Nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog