Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Quiet Evening Alone....

Good evening! So I'm having a rare evening. Chris and Aidan are enjoying a night out with friends at the Nationals-Phillies game so I had a quiet house all to myself. What am I do with all this new found time? Stamp of course! I started by participating in a training webinar on the new My Digital Software.....this was the first time I had seen the software and I must say, I'm in love! This program is great and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

For this weeks Mojo Monday challenge I decided to embrace the new In Colors. My cardbase used a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock with a piece of Melon Mambo and Old Olive layered on top. On the Old Olive piece I stamped the flower image from the Razzle Dazzle Stamp set and Old Olive ink.

The 3 pieces of designer paper are all from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and shows off some of my favorite patterns. The main stamped image is also from the Razzle Dazzle stamp set which I colored on the stamp with our Stampin' Write markers (don't we all love the new markers in the In Colors??) I used a sponge and the Melon Mambo ink to sponge around the end of the cardstock before using SNAIL to adhere the cardstock to the card.

Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon is tied around the card and the sentiment was from the All Holidays stamp set with Rich Razzleberry ink.


Hope you all enjoy this card. I just heard the garage door open so I guess my quiet evening has come to a close. Hope you all have an enjoyable weekend and for those of you coming to this weekends Big Shot II class, I'll see you on Saturday!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. The new In Colors are vibrant and rich yet there's a delicacy to this card perfect for girls, old - young - and in between! :)

    Cheers!
    Jean
    www.justscraps.ca

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog