Friday, June 26, 2009

New Catalog Sneek Peeks

Are you as excited as I am about the new catalog release?? While I'm still working on samples with some of the new stamp sets I thought I would share a few Sneak Peeks from our upcoming Stampin’ Up Fall/Winter Catalog that comes out July 1st. These samples were posted on the Stampin’ Up demonstrator website, so I can’t credit the artist. If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator already and would like a copy of the catalog now, email me here!

All Images Copyright Stampin’ Up! Animal Stories and Teeny Wishes. The brown is our new Soft Suede In Color card stock.


All Images Copyright Stampin’ Up! Razzle Dazzle stamp set, and the new Melon Mambo & Rich Razzleberry card stocks!


All Images Copyright Stampin’ Up! Circle Circus stamp set.


All Images Copyright Stampin’ Up! Autumn Days stamp set, and one of the new DSPs (whoo hoo)!

I hope these samples have raised your excitement for the new catalog and all the great new projects we'll be able to create. Have a great weekend!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog