Thursday, June 11, 2009

In Color Polka Dot Ribbon Share

If you are like me I always fall in love with the new In Colors and especially love the coordinating ribbon and immediate think, “I have to have it all!!!” I’m hosting a Ribbon Share this year so you will be able to get a sample of the new In Color Polka Dot Ribbon without having to buy full rolls of each. Below is a picture of the ribbon:
Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede
Here's the details: Per Stampin' Up! I can't sell the ribbon until the last week of June but I can add your name to my waiting list. Then on June 24th, I can accept your payment. We need 5 players to have the ribbon share, if there are more than 5 I can always open up a second group.


You'll get 3 yards of all 6 colors for $15.


Colors include: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry & Dusty Durango.


If you'd like to Pre-order my In Color Polka Dot Ribbon Share send me an email (cdeichfeld@msn.com) and let me know how many shares you want.


Thanks!


p.s. I will also be hosting a designer paper share and other ribbon shares as I receive interest.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog