Sunday, November 13, 2022

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 13

Good morning!

After a last blast of warm weather, the fall and cold has rejoined us for what I hope is the last time (this switching temps, hot to cold, repeatedly is frustrating).  The guys have also been camping with the scouts this weekend for their annual Scoutsgiving outing but are coming home today and can't wait to hear about all the fun.

I used all these fall happenings as inspiration for today's card back with the Hello Harvest Product Suite (these pumpkins are just awesome!)

For this card I started with Cajun Craze cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of the Rustic Harvest DSP (I used my Pumpkin Pie Blend's to color color in the pumpkins on the DSP).  I added a coordinating pattern from this pack along the left side which was matted with Early Espresso cardstock.

I stamped the Pumpkin using the Hello Harvest stamp set on Basic White cardstock and then colored it in with Blends before cutting it out with the coordinating dies.  The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Early Espresso on Basic White cardstock and then I fussy cut it out with my Paper Snips before attaching it with dimensionals.  The final touch, a perfect little double bow tied with Linen Thread.

This product suite is so awesome, it makes making beautiful cards so easy.  Love it!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog