Wednesday, November 2, 2022

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 2

Good morning!

I'm still enjoying running around the Icelandic countryside, today it's off to the South Coast with black sand beaches and waterfalls, so exciting.  I'm back today with another gratitude card using the Artfully Layered stamp set.  This card was really easy, I just worked on layering the different stamps in the set using Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, and Soft Sea Foam ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.  I did some stamping off to add different layers of color.  After all the stamping was done I sponged all over using Crumb Cake ink.  This piece was matted with Mossy Meadow cardstock and then attached to the Soft Sea Foam cardfront.

To finish off the card I stamped the greeting on Very Vanilla cardstock with Soft Sea Foam ink and then added faux stitching around the edges with Mossy Meadow ink before sponging with Crumb Cake ink.  I attached the greeting with dimensionals and then added a loop of Evening Evergreen 3/8" Windowpane Check Ribbon coming out the top and a couple of Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.

What do you think?  I like how we're able to use so many of the images included in the stamp set to make a simple card with lots of texture!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog